Parc Bryn Bach Aquathlon Series
The Parc Bryn Bach Aquathlon series provides fast flat racing as well as an introduction to open water and multi-discipline events, in a fun and friendly environment. Our values are to provide a local, friendly race mid-week for people to use as good training and race practice.
The four events are run on the last Thursday of every month between May and August and provide athletes of all levels a unique and enjoyable experience.
Race 1 – Thursday 31st May 2018 – Race 1 Results 2018
Race 2 – Thursday 28th June 2018 – PBB Race 2 Results 2018
Race 3 – Thursday 26th July 2018 – PBB Race 3 Results 2018
Race 4 – Thursday 23rd August 2018 – PBB Race 4 Results 2018
A big THANK YOU to all athletes and volunteers taking part and helping at this year’s Series.
- The minimum age for entry is 15 years old before the 31st December. Any participant under the age of 18 must have parental consent to take part
- There is no minimum ability to enter, however it is advisable that you are confident in your ability to swim 750m in cold open water.
- Wetsuits are mandatory
- Relay Teams and Swim Only entries are on-the-night ONLY (No pre-entries)
- DNF athletes – If you pull out during the race for some reason, please come to the registration desk before you leave the site to let the event organisers know
- BTF Members – Pre Entry £12.00 – On the night £15.00
- Non Member – Pre Entry £15.00 – On the night £18.00
- Relay Teams are subject to a further £3 for an additional race licence if the 2nd athelte is not a BTF member
- Swim only is subject to the same price structure
You can download the registration form here to bring with you on the night to make registration quicker.
Both relay competitors must complete an entry form and Swimmers only and Relay swimmers will be provided with an alternative coloured hat at registration to those completing the full race individually
Here is our Facebook link
For all queries contact: email@example.com